Centrelink benefits are generally based on your age, assets and income.
We can help you to assess your criteria for eligibility and depending on your situation recommend strategies that can improve your entitlements.
Centrelink entitlements include:
- Age Pension
- Disability Support Pension
- Service Pension from Department of Veterans Affairs (DVA)
- Disability Pension from DVA
- Carers Payment/Allowance
- NewStart/Youth Allowance
- Mobility Allowance
- Parenting Allowance
- Widow Allowance
- Accessing Health Care Cards
- Accessing Pensioner Concession Card
- Accessing Commonwealth Seniors Health Card
If you would like some assistance with strategies for Centrelink entitlements, contact us to make an appointment with one of our Financial Advisers.